From: SARA Alerting
To: j.armitage
Sent: 30/11/03 01:59
Subject: Behaviour & Information Technology - New Issue Alert

<http://www.metapress.com/images/profiles/taylorandfrancis/topimage.jpg>

  Wednesday 26, November

John Armitage,

Volume 22 Number 6/November-December 2003 of Behaviour & Information
Technology is now available on the Taylor & Francis web site at
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=M0WN6JKAFYFR>
http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com.

To unsubscribe from this alert please visit:
<http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara> http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara .

This issue contains:

Editorial
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=GQP1QTVDM90AKCJY>
p. i
Tom Stewart

Work environment and computer systems development
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=RTBE8NWM0LF5H4LH>
p. 375
Bengt Sandblad, Jan Gulliksen, Carl Åborg, Inger Boivie, Jenny Persson,
Bengt Göransson, Iordanis Kavathatzopoulos, Stefan Blomkvist, Åsa
Cajander

Health effects of 'the Paperless Office' - evaluations of the
introduction of electronic document handling systems
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=J6E9QK49YKV35C8F>
p. 389
Carl Åborg, Anders Billing

Key principles for user-centred systems design
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=VXB9DN7YX39TDQ0M>
p. 397
Jan Gulliksen, Bengt Göransson, Inger Boivie, Stefan Blomkvist, Jenny
Persson, Åsa Cajander

Addressing users' health issues in software development - an exploratory
study
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=X1N059MWXJR4A5MF>
p. 411
Inger Boivie, Stefan Blomkvist, Jenny Persson, Carl Åborg

As easy as pie
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=3GFTJW0A5J0F2E22>
p. 421
Margaret Rangecroft

Filters on computer displays - effects on legibility, performance and
comfort
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=F3VFQ930HQTBCP7A>
p. 427
James E Sheedy, Manoj V Subbaram, John R Hayes

If you are not a current subscriber to this publication, you can request
a free sample issue
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=csi;100652> here.

Thank you,
SARA Alerting

To subscribe to this journal, please email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

If you would like to register for further titles, or unsubscribe from
this SARA alerting list, please visit  <http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara>
http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

FEEDBACK
If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please send
an email to:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
List owners and Moderators: we would welcome the opportunity of telling
your list members about our free SARA service and positively invite all
Moderators to mention the service to their members and to encourage them
to sign up personally on our Home Page at  <http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara>
http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Taylor & Francis would like the opportunity to announce our service to
your discussion group members. If this is possible please email:

Taylor & Francis Group
London * New York * Oslo * Philadelphia * Singapore * Stockholm
UK Head Office: 11 New Fetter Lane, London EC4P 4EE

Distributed through Cyber-Society-Live [CSL]: CSL is a moderated discussion
list made up of people who are interested in the interdisciplinary academic
study of Cyber Society in all its manifestations.To join the list please visit:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/cyber-society-live.html