From: SARA Alerting [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 October 2003 07:39
To: j.armitage
Subject: Behaviour & Information Technology - New Issue Alert

  <http://www.metapress.com/images/profiles/taylorandfrancis/topimage.jpg>

  Friday 10, October

John Armitage,

Volume 22 Number 5/September-October 2003 of Behaviour & Information
Technology is now available on the Taylor & Francis web site at
http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=Q099CGQU169P> .

<http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara> .

This issue contains:

Editorial
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=M7QYXWD7A0RF0P4Y>    p.
Tom Stewart

Organisational
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=80FR5JQ1EKWG7D72>
databases of personnel information: contrasting the concerns of human
resource managers and employees   p. 291
Jeffrey Stanton M, Elizabeth Weiss M

Motivating
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=394N2M5GHJU4Y58V>
creativity through a computer-mediated employee suggestion management system
p. 305
James Fairbank F, William Spangler E, Scott David Williams

Cognitive,
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=5PF88FWD7JLHVAF1>
physical, sensory, and functional affordances in interaction design       p.
315
Rex Hartson H

Retrospective
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=PB44RKN5J7RXHFE8> vs.
concurrent think-aloud protocols: testing the usability of an online library
catalogue         p. 339
Maaike van den Haak J, Menno De Jong DT, Peter Jan Schellens

Layout  <http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=U0YNPNHMLQFUXCEY>
attributes and recall     p. 353
Marketta Niemelä, Pertti Saariluoma

Measurement
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=653JE2CDHKVNK5JW> of
information processing load and visual load on a dynamic information
processing task   p. 365
Chia-Fen Chi, Yen-Hui Lin, Woei-Shuoh Lan

If you are not a current subscriber to this publication, you can request a
free sample issue here
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=csi;100652> .

Thank you,
SARA Alerting

To subscribe to this journal, please email: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

If you would like to register for further titles, or unsubscribe from this
SARA alerting list, please visit http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara
<http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara>

FEEDBACK
If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please send an
email to: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
List owners and Moderators: we would welcome the opportunity of telling your
list members about our free SARA service and positively invite all
Moderators to mention the service to their members and to encourage them to
sign up personally on our Home Page at http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara
<http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara>

Taylor & Francis would like the opportunity to announce our service to your
discussion group members. If this is possible please email:

Taylor & Francis Group
London * New York * Oslo * Philadelphia * Singapore * Stockholm
UK Head Office: 11 New Fetter Lane, London EC4P 4EE

Distributed through Cyber-Society-Live [CSL]: CSL is a moderated discussion
list made up of people who are interested in the interdisciplinary academic
study of Cyber Society in all its manifestations.To join the list please visit:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/cyber-society-live.html