From: SARA Alerting
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 21/05/03 09:31
Subject: Behaviour & Information Technology - New Issue Alert

  <http://www.metapress.com/images/profiles/taylorandfrancis/topimag
e.jpg>
  Wednesday 21, May

John Armitage,

Volume 22 Number 3/May-June 2003 of Behaviour & Information Technology
is now available on the Taylor & Francis web site at
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=WU2G4W60BJUH>
http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com.

<http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara> .

This issue contains:

Editorial
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=B62JQR76CUT6DR DF>
p. i
Tom Stewart

An observation of adults with visual impairments carrying out
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=H4XX1HD9THFNL4 YC>
copy-typing tasks
GRAEME DOUGLAS, RACHEL LONG

The effect of language inconsistency on performance and
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=6RJVGEXQN9VWER NF>
satisfaction in using the Web: results from three experiments    p. 155
ANT OZOK A, GAVRIEL SALVENDY

Usability in online shops: scale construction, validation and the
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=TTADVDDMJKTDPL HM>
influence on the buyers' intention and decision  p. 165
UDO KONRADT, HARTMUT WANDKE, BJÖRN BALAZS, et al.

Decision support in fighter aircraft: from expert systems to
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=XHTJNWC56514RD NP>
cognitive modelling      p. 175
PETER SVENMARCK, SIDNEY DEKKER

Comparison of 2D and 3D representations for visualising
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=HDFN2BVH557GWN 63>
telecommunication usage  p. 185
MARTIN HICKS, CLAIRE O'MALLEY, SARAH NICHOLS, et al.

Small group decision-making in face-to-face and computer-mediated
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=8FLD9TK718PPBB LD>
environments: the role of personality    p. 203
ANDREW THATCHER, ANTHONY DE LA COUR

If you are not a current subscriber to this publication, you can request
a free sample issue he
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=csi;100652>  re.

Thank you,
SARA Alerting

To subscribe to this journal, please email: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

If you would like to register for further titles, or unsubscribe from
this SARA alerting list, please visit http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara
<http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara>

FEEDBACK
If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please send
an email to: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
List owners and Moderators: we would welcome the opportunity of telling
your list members about our free SARA service and positively invite all
Moderators to mention the service to their members and to encourage them
to sign up personally on our Home Page at http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara
<http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara>

Taylor & Francis would like the opportunity to announce our service to
your discussion group members. If this is possible please email:

Taylor & Francis Group
London * New York * Oslo * Philadelphia * Singapore * Stockholm
UK Head Office: 11 New Fetter Lane, London EC4P 4EE

Distributed through Cyber-Society-Live [CSL]: CSL is a moderated discussion
list made up of people who are interested in the interdisciplinary academic
study of Cyber Society in all its manifestations.To join the list please visit:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/cyber-society-live.html