Hi everyone, as part of the European Commission's ADVISES
project, I'm running a workshop on causal analysis techniques
for incident and accident investigation.   The workshop
will be in Glasgow on June 17th.   It's free to attend but
please email me first so I can keep track of numbers.

There will be three sessions.   The first will cover a range
of existing techniques (eg MORT and TRIPOD).   The second
will focus on Nancy Leveson's (MIT) STAMP.  The third session will
look at a new technique for analysing the failure of programmable
systems, developed for the UK Health and Safety Executive.
Each session will involve a series of example/case studies and
the entire day will be over by 16.00.

More details are available on:

http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/advises/tutorials/chris_accidents.html

Thanks,