Hello everyone,

Apologies for cross – posting

Call for papers and call for registration.

I have news of a major international conference on Lifelong learning: -
"Learning to Live and Living to Learn in the Ever Changing Global
Environment."
This event is the 42nd International Conference of the World
Education Fellowship (WEF), a UNESCO NGO. It runs from Jan 4th to
Jan 9th 2004. Papers are requested. Details,
http://www.wefindia.org.in/

From past experience I can recommend this conference as an
excellent opportunity not only to exchange experience with
international experts but also to gain insight into Indian culture and
education. WEF conferences are genuinely multi-cultural in style.
There is also an impressive programme of pre- and post- conference
tours of India.

Early bird registration (pre 30 08 03) is $290 US, including lunches
and all materials. Conference hotels range from $69 - $110 per night
(cheaper are available).

Details from: http://www.wefindia.org.in/
John Stephenson, Middlesex University