Dear Colleagues

The next meeting of the Quality Network will take place on Wed Feb 26th at The University of Reading (London Road Campus).

The topic is : Monitoring the quality of provision in the classroom: Feedback from students, inspection and peer observation

What systems work well in a CE context? Which are appropriate for CE students and CE staff? How much time and effort is enough and how much is too much?

Colleagues from the Universities of Leeds, Lancaster and Reading will present examples of their current practice, which will be followed by a general discussion

Directions and maps can be found at http://www.rdg.ac.uk/Maps/town.htm , but please note that the University has 3 campuses. Please come to reception office in Building 24

The meeting will begin at 1.30pm, but there will be a buffet lunch available from 12.30pm. The meeting will end by 4.00/4.30pm

If you would like to attend please contact Anna Ellis [log in to unmask] It is important that we know how many people to expect both for catering and in order to book a room to hold the meeting.

I look forward to welcoming you to Reading.

Paddy Woodman

Patricia E Woodman
Director of Teaching and Learning
Lecturer in Archaeology