Dear All,

If you are not melting in the heat I would be grateful for a few moments of
your time. Please reply to [log in to unmask]

OUDCE are keen to discover how colleagues plan to approach the extension of
the HESA Destination of Leavers Survey to include part-time students at the
January 2004 census point.[particularly in Continuing Education Departments
but also those with large numbers of part-time or periodic students]

Could you [by reply] answer the following?:

What impact is the inclusion of part-time students in the HESA Destination
of Leavers Survey for January 04 having on your Department/School?

Which students do you expect to have to include?

Is your HESA return done centrally?

Do you find the HESA on-line questionnaire appropriate for part-time
students?

Are there any shared queries or policy points which might need pursuing
collectively?

I will be happy to collect responses and report back if this will be
helpful.Let me know if you want feedback.

Many thanks in advance for your response.

Pete Quinn
Peter Quinn
Assistant Registry Officer
[Student Support,Guidance & Information]
Tel: +44 01865 280355
Fax: +44 01865 280760
E  : [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.conted.ox.ac.uk