Dear All,

As some of you may be aware, their is an interdisciplinary postgraduate
conference on the Ancient World taking place in Bristol on July 23rd.
Whilst all papers have been collated now, I wanted the opportunity to
notify anyone who wishes to attend.  Both staff and postgraduates are
welcome, and the conference itself is dealing with a variety of aspects of
the Ancient World.  The conference will last all day and will run with
three parallel sessions.  More details including a poster and attendance
form will be found in the next few days on the Bristol Classics dept.
website: http://www.bris.ac.uk/Depts/Classics.

I would also be eternally grateful if interested parties might be able to
download and print off the poster to put up around their respective depts.

Many thanks,

Ross.