To begin with, the corrected address to send signatures is [log in to unmask].

Secondly, who is [log in to unmask]?  I don't generally see the point in
responding to posts from anonymous authors.

Thirdly, I think _your_ statement fails to recognize adequately the real threat that
is posed by the U.S. government towards Cuba.  The 'dissidents' that you
referred to met with and received funding from James Casson, head of the US
interests section in Cuba. Do you support the right of the CIA to finance and plan
covert actions against sovereign nations?  Don't those sovereign nations have the
right to arrest and punish traitors -- and what else would you call citizens of
your own nation who receive funds from an imperialist power to subvert
your country so that it can become a better investment for foreign capital?

Jerry