In a message dated 17/01/2003 19:11:53 GMT Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

For some of you this might be a quite interesting conference to attend.

Fred Lee

Making Social Movements: The British Marxist Historians and the Study
of Social Movements, June 26-28, 2002, Edge Hill College of Higher
Education, England,
<<http://www.edgehill.ac.uk/research/smg/AJconfTimetable.htm>>

Although this conference took place in 2002 most of the papers are still available on the website of the Social Movements Group at Edge Hill College of Higher Education. I was the conference organiser and if ayone has any questions about the conference or the papers I will do my best to be of help.
Alan Johnson