I've been waiting for about a week to introduce myself to the group - lurking I think its called - waiting for the calm spell that never came - and I've found the postings very impassioned. Stimulating, even on the subject of Waltzing Matilda. Can't be bad.

I'm Dawn Andrews, I write poetry and I paint and make books  - not all at the same time, as that would be very messy - I did join this group once before, but had trouble both with the discourse style and the techs of e-mail, also a lot of the mails were about S+M for some reason - a past particicant who has perhaps fallen foul of a freak bondage incident, since? I'll settle back to listening for a while now, as I'm still getting my sea legs, so to speak.

Dawn.