Re: boundaries and catagories
Hi Tim,

I don't think that there has been a tendency towards a clean sheet. When did i intimate that. Nor would i go anywhere near the idea of tabula rasa, nor the idea of origin and originality.

I'm not sure what you are hoping i'll say. But i'll say it. Some of what i write is taking close issue with poetry and arguing, through practice, about both closed and open readings of the boundaries of poetry. Other work that i make contests other boundaries.

Is it bad to contest boundaries? I've made it plain before that my interest is in the commons, both its tragedies and comedies and genuine potential.  I see artists as having at least the function of enacting non-binary thinking and proposing through practice that this world is not the best of all possible and that there are other possibilities other than just the way things are  -  in language in humane relations, in models of social organisation  . .

so what do you think that i'm not saying that i ought to be saying? I'll probably be more than happy to say it

love and love
cris