Many thanks, anny - I'm off, cruising the link-jive. :) I loved your piece on Laurie Anderson, felt like being there, reading it.

best,
Dawn.

In a message dated 05-Oct-03 08:59:31 GMT Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

I also agree, Elemenope has a wonderful talent in writing, I am proud of his contribution to my Poets' Corner, a sharp capacity of seeing the bottom or the height of things, without anything in-between, that is why elegies are maybe too restricted for him. And what he considers prose is mainly thick poetry.

Here he is if you wish to read more:
http://www.fieralingue.it/poetcorner/modules.php?name=Content&pa=list_pages_categories&cid=26

Best, anny