I like this, Jeff. Many of the phrases strike at an unusual tangent, like
"my lungs eat away at the Psalmist" or "my lying
promises.... my lucky pennies" for example. I did wonder whether it was
slightly too long, +however+, I'd qualify that by the observation that my
own experience of reading on a computer screen differs from that of reading
print on paper, it does seem to me that there is a psychological difference
in the act of reading via different media, maybe that's because I grew up on
print, so that what seems long on the screen does not do so on the page, my
tolerance level seems to be attuned to about a screen and a bit, as it were.

All the Best

Dave

David Bircumshaw

Leicester, England