That sounds good to me Richard - energy as greeting, and I enjoyed reading
the piece you posted - the mistake I made was that of replying before my second
caffine shot of the morning, I liked the heading above so much I attached it
to Robin's poem with the e-equivilent of blu-tack. I've now read your poems at
anny's site, and am very, very glad I have.

Dawn.