Pooling sounds good to me. There doesnąt seem to be nearly as much of that
going on here as there used to be. Wonder whatąs happened ­ goodwill dried
up.... or been drowned?

Happy to share experience ­ once we can get the Collab Tool working. Didnąt
spot that the firewall ports had changed from v5 to v6. Could have been more
prominent in the migration notes.....
--
Regards
Mark

Mark Gamble
Head of Learning Technology Support
University of Luton, Park Square, Luton, LU1 3JU

Tel (+44)1582 489260  Fax (+44)1582 489259  Mob 07720 068605
60