Is anyone using HarvestRoad as their CMS with Bb? Would be keen to know experiences.

Spencer
-----Original Message-----
From: Walsh, Kevin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 01 April 2003 15:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Duplicating courses or entries

You either need to go to WebCT Vista or use one of the Content Management Systems plug-ins (Harvestroad or Concord) available for Blackboard in enable a single instance of a content item to be accessible across multiple courses. I've only seen the demo on these but they appear to work seamlessly within the Blackboard Environment.

Kevin Walsh
Technical Director
Computing & Information Services
Liverpool John Moores University