Design guidelines for effective e-learning materials

For the attention of: teachers, lecturers, designers, advisers, consultants and managers who have an involvement in any capacity with the planning, procurement, creation, development or implementation of e-learning materials.

I invite you to contribute to my research project by completing an online questionnaire at:
http://www.surrey.ac.uk/CLD/design/qu1.htm

This research project - about the relevance of visual style, usability and accessibility to e-learning materials - is being undertaken as a student project for the 'MA Design for Digital Media' programme at University of Portsmouth.

Closing date for responses is 8th December 2003.

Guidelines and a report, informed by the questionnaire responses, will be published online in January 2004.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Paul Burt

E-learning Developer
Centre for Learning Development