We had a more confusing bug than that...

After making a copy of a course ("Copy Course Materials into a New Course"),
the internal course links within the original course suddenly started
linking across into the newly-created *copy* of that original course.  So
the user would find themselves hopping from one course to another without
realising.

Have not dared use the course copy tool again after that.

(BB6 basic / Win2k)

Cheers,
--
Jim Kerslake
Hull York Medical School

a.mackenzie wrote:
> I don't think this is necessarily a BB 6 thing. We're using 5.5.1 and I've
just done some
> tests here where the same thing is happening. Courses are confirmed as
being copied,
> and do exist under the new course code, but have no content, users,
instructors or any
> properties at all of the original course - banners, button style etc.
Interestingly, the

--
Herta Van den Eynde       -=- Toledo system management
K.U. Leuven - Ludit       -=- phone: +32 (0)16 322 166

"For something fulfilled this hour, loved or endured."
(W.H. Auden)