I need to do a presentation to colleagues describing the differences between
Basic (V6?) and enterprise (V6?).
Does anyone have a list/document? I seem to remember something coming out of
the Swansea User Group Meeting last year but can't find anything now!

Neil

Neil Penry
Information Services
Cardiff University
PO Box 340
Cardiff
CF10 3BB
029 20875127 (X5127)

Confidentiality: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
intended. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on
them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone, please notify
Viruses:  The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
presence of viruses.  The University accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Cardiff University