Hi folks

Here's one to watch out for in Bb6.

In Bb5.5 Basic I set up an icon for the Course Page / Navigation Bar Image
linked to our online timetable - to open in a new window - by inserting
http://address_of_site.htm"target="new window" as the associated text. After
all, why would you want the timetable page to open inside your course site
(especially as I needed an interim page with instructions and password).

Well, here's Blackboard's technical response:
Solution : This functionality is not available in Bb6.

Huh! Anybody suggest a workaround - or better solution (apart from upgrading
to the portal)?
--
Regards,
Mark

Mark Gamble
Head, Learning Technology Support Service, Learning Resources
University of Luton, Park Square, Luton LU1 3JU
(+44)1582 489260 (x2260)   Fax (+44)1582 489259     Mobile 077 200 686 05.