Hi Jo,

The only times I have seen similar problems to this is when the network for
some reason is not fast enough to allow fresh data immediately. The browser
times out and loads the page from the network cache, which just happens to
be the last person's page. A refresh will force the browser to go and get
the correct page.

Sound possible?

Not a Blackboard error as far as I'm aware, but I've always been a little
perturbed that the security of the page will allow this to happen.

Mark Northover