Our school of Nursing has been developing a PDA-based system for students on
clinical placement. These include a purpose-built database of histories,
drug calculations, etc, as well as synchronising with their Bb courses back
on campus. A proposal has been developed to turn this into a much more
versatile and comprehensive system.

For more info you might like to contact Shona Wilson - [log in to unmask]

Mark Northover
Learning Technologies
UNITEC Institute of Technology
Private Bag 92-025  *******  Ph (0064) 09-815-4321, ext 8538