Hi everyone

During the Durham Blackboard conference last December I had the
opportunity for some discussions with Steve Barnes, Senior Vice
President, Software Development and John Plunkett, Senior Director,
Marketing. It was agreed that it would be helpful to continue these
discussions so a meeting has been arranged in Washington following the
Blackboard conference. This meeting will include some other European
users. The aim of the meeting is to discuss how we would like Blackboard
to be developed and supported in the future and not specific technical
queries. I would like to take the opportunity to try to represent a
broad UK perspective so if you have ideas/issues that you would like to
be discussed then please could you email them to me by Fri 7 Feb.

Best wishes

Barbara

--
Dr Barbara Watson