Dear all, as many of us will be attending the ALT Conference in
Sheffield next week, it seemed appropriate to find a meeting time and
place that we can share problems and ideas. There are a number of
pertinent issues being dealt with before the beginning of the academic
year, I feel, and it may be helpful to be able to sit down together even
if only for a short while. Therefore, Sheffield Hallam University have
offered to host an afternoon forum following the conclusion of ALT-C, on
Wednesday September 10th, from 2 until 4.30 or so. More details can be
found at http://www.dur.ac.uk/ltteam/bbuk/sept03/

Because some people will inevitably be thinking of their trains, Louise
Thorpe has kindly ensured that the location is right across the road
from the Station!  I hope that those of you around in Sheffield next
week will feel that dropping in to a collective Bb space to 'refuel'
before heading home will be instructive and I hope to see you there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate Boardman

Learning Technologies Team

IT Service

University of Durham

t. 0191 334 2778

e.  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

w.  <http://www.dur.ac.uk/k.l.boardman>
http://www.dur.ac.uk/k.l.boardman

duo:  <http://duo.dur.ac.uk> http://duo.dur.ac.uk

BbUK:  <http://www.dur.ac.uk/ltteam/bbuk>