Dear List,

We have recently finished the pilot phase and it seems that Bb is going
to grow rather quickly very soon. I have discovered that the method of
course IDing was not the most logical one, and would like to change to
another before we really get going.

I tried copying courses (non-vital ones!) over to give them a new ID,
but every item in the new course was duplicated! Two announcements, two
items, two of everything. Is this a bug in version 5.5.1?

Does anyone have an idea what may be the best way to re-do the course
ID's before I get lost in ID's that are not the best planned ones?

Thanks very much

Nicole

Nicole Kipar
01227 767700 ext 2019
Faculty Learning Technologist for Arts and Humanities
Blackboard Administrator
http://lteu.cant.ac.uk/blackboard/index.htm
Canterbury Christ Church University College
The Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit LTEU