Having just returned from the Blackboard Users Conference in Baltimore I am
completing a full report. If anyone would like to receive a copy please
contact me off list and I will send you one as asoon as it it scompleted.

For information the conference was excellent - with numerous hands on
sessions and 1200 participants - I would definitely recommend it. Also, re
Version 6 Matthew Pittinsky was frank about the problems experienced with
migration from Version 5 to Version 6 and outline Blackboard's commitment
to resolving these problems as soon as possible - all R& D are working on
them.

Cathy