We are using Blackboard Basic Edition Version 6

We are fairly new to Balckboard and would be interesting to know how other
College's have managed resource sharing within the Basic Edition.  We have
found that there would be a large number of materials that would be used
over a number of different courses College wide and were looking at
creating a document repositry to store resources within different areas,
this would then be linked to from within the actual courses, as we feel we
should only load material the once.

We have found that with the basic edition you cannot link to other courses
just within your course and we do not want to have to enrol student on
numerous courses just so they can have access to resources.

Has anyone found any easy solutions to this?  I guess I just feel that the
majority of people would want to do this so why isn't the facility
available?  Or maybe it is and I haven't found it yet!

Any feedback would be useful.

Alison Osborne
VLE Administrator
Lewisham College