Design guidelines for effective e-learning materials

Thank you to everyone who has responded to the questionnaire so far.
Further responses will be gratefully received up to the closing date of next Monday.

For the attention of: teachers, lecturers, designers, advisers, consultants and managers who have an involvement in any capacity with the planning, procurement, creation, development or implementation of e-learning materials.

I invite you to contribute to my research project by completing an online questionnaire at:
http://www.surrey.ac.uk/CLD/design/qu1.htm <http://www.surrey.ac.uk/CLD/design/qu1.htm>

This research project - about the relevance of visual style, usability and accessibility to e-learning materials - is being undertaken as a student project for the 'MA Design for Digital Media' programme at University of Portsmouth.

Closing date for responses is 8th December 2003.

Guidelines and a report, informed by the questionnaire responses, will be published online in January 2004.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Paul Burt

E-learning Developer
Centre for Learning Development