Dear all

Don't know whether anyone else has spotted this one but we noticed a
problem with surveys in version 6 (6.0.11 build 72) this afternoon.

If you create a survey straight off, or create a survey from a pool, and
then deploy it, the gradebook entry states that it is an 'exam'. Although
this doesn't affect how the survey works, it is a little confusing for
staff. Also, rather than displaying a green tick to say that the survey
has been completed, it displays a 0.

This can be changed in the gradebook by clicking on the name of the survey
and altering the item information. However, it is one more thing that the
staff have to do when they are putting up a survey.

Apologies if this has already been discussed. If anyone has spotted and
knows a way round it I would be really grateful if you could let me know.

Best wishes

Kate Wright
(E-learning Development Officer - University of Wales, Aberystwyth)