Hi

Has anyone got a blockboard 5 and blackboard 6 system which should match
after a migration?  Is so the following SQL script may be usefull to see if
any content is missing (we use SQL 2000 on Windows 2000).

select
        distinct bb5cm.course_id
from
        bb_bb60.dbo.course_contents bb6cc
        right outer join
        bb50.dbo.course_contents bb5cc
        on bb5cc.pk1 = bb6cc.pk1
        inner join
        bb50.dbo.course_main bb5cm
        on bb5cm.pk1 = bb5cc.crsmain_pk1
where
        bb6cc.pk1 is NULL
        and
        bb5cc.folder_ind = 'N'
        and
        bb5cm.course_id not like 'TEMP_%'
order by
        bb5cm.course_id

You need access to both databases and can modify the where clause to
excluded any courses you have filtered.

Please let me know if anyone finds any problems as we are currently finding
content missing.  Also please let me know if you find any problems or
improve the SQL script.

Thanks
Ray Glendenning
Northumbria Learning