The remit is the design of robots using ideas from biology; mostly designing
robots based on animals (or plants) I suppose.  But there's no reason why we
shouldn't have something related to the various structures which animals
make for themselves, which are an expression of their behaviour.  So if you
can either discuss whether robots would do better if they used enclosures
based on natural systems, or can suggest designs of robot which might be
able to build or influence their own environment, then tell me more!

Meanwhile, enjoy your Christmas berak
Julian