A Free Walking Tour with Steve I. Martin
    From: St Paul's to Lincoln's Inn Fields via Fleet St.

Wednesday, 16th British Black History of Centuries Past

Respect week Talk with:
· Dr Hakim Adi: Middlesex University, Senior Lecturer in African and Black British History,
· Patrick Vernon, EveryGeneration - Social History of Black People Through Postcards.
· Chair: Merrick Hart English Heritage, Education/Outreach - and a researcher of Black peoples connections with Britain's historic environment.

Thursday, 17th   Black London: Side Streets and Steeples
A Free Walking Tour with Steve I. Martin
From: St Paul's to Lincoln's Inn Fields via Fleet St.

Friday, 18th   Diverse Images in Britain's Heritage

Respect Week Talk with:
· Delia Jarrett-Macauley (Dr.) PhD, FRSA - The Life of Una Marson 1905-1965 {feminist activist and broadcaster};
· David Miles, English Heritage - Archaeology in the Caribbean.
· Chair: Merrick Hart, English Heritage, Education/Outreach - and a researcher of Black peoples connections with Britain's historic environment.

All talks will be held at English Heritage, 23 Savile Row, London, W1S 2ET
Time: Refreshments 5.45 pm for 6.45 - 8.30 pm.

To book yourself a free place(s) please contact English Heritage Customer Services on Tel: 0870 333 1181.