Yes, Skipper seems to have some interesting accessibility tools, I hope
to put a box together to try this, I will report back if anyone is
interested.  There is also GNOME -
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/ which I also want to play with
(one of our volunteers is looking into this).

There appears to be a lot of action on the LINUX front (and hence Open
Source) with accessibility hooks and features incorporated (rather than
Microsoft's bolt-ons) which is why I asked the question about anyone
actually having used LINUX.

Cheers.

Simon

Simon Judge
Electronic Engineer MEng

020 8770 8283

http://www.meru.org.uk/interfacecentre/
MERU
8 Damson Way
Orchard Hill
Carshalton
Surrey
SM5 4NR
020 8770 8398 (fax)
Registered Charity Number: 269804
Company Limited by Guarantee Number: 1214125

P.S. Sorry