 Dear members,

I am investigating off road mobility for physically disabled individuals,
particularly wheelchair users, looking at the effects of vibration, vehicle
control and land access.  The research is part of a EngD programme at
Cranfield University.

Would you be able to offer your thoughts regarding my research aims and
objectives?  It would be very beneficial to have feedback from professionals
working in the field of assistive technology before they are finalised.
More information on my proposed research can be found at
http://www.offroadmobility.org.uk.

I would be extremely interested to find, and open dialogue with, any
researchers in this or similar areas currently working in the UK; I'm keen
not to repeat work already done.

I'm also keen to locate other researchers working in similar areas (such
aswheelchair mobility, effects of whole-body vibration) throughout the UK.

I very much look forward to hearing your thoughts,
best regards, Chris Swift.
---