Dear All

As I mentioned in my last posting I mentioned that the meeting "Access to
Computer Technology for People with Physical Disabilities" was postponed
until the 25th March 2004. The meeting is again scheduled to be held in York
at the Railway Museum.

A provisional programe has been complied and will be cirulated via IPEM etc
etc. in due course. There is still, however, room for one ot two more
presentations.
So, if you want to present please let me have a porvisonal title in the next
few days.

With kind regards

Yours sincerely

Tony Swann
Clinical Scientist

East Lincolnshire PCT
Electronic Assistive Technology Service
Community Rehabilitation Centre
Long Leys Road
Lincoln LN1 1FS.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT

The information contained in this email message is legally privileged and
confidential information, intended only for the use of the addressee.  If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email or Fax in error, please immediately notify
us by telephone at 01522 7810