We bought a 'Finger Mouse' from Maplin, but they don't seem to sell it now.
Usually you hold the mouse on your index finger and operate the rollerball
(about 1cm diameter) with your thumb. I've searched the web but can't find
the model we have.

If you follow the link below though you should be able to see a variation on
the mouse I've described. Perhaps a holder could be made for this one.

http://www.chatability.co.uk/Fingerpointer%20Mouse.html

Marcus.

Marcus Friday
Barnsley District General Hospital