Dear Arlis group,

Earlier today I requested:
Revolting fashion - shown on Channel 4 as part of the 10 part series
called Art Show.

I would like to cancel this request and apologise for any trouble you may
have gone to looking for this item. The item has been located as Revolt in
fashion, and we now have a copy for our staff.

Best wishes,
Kate

Kate Lander
Assistant Librarian
Surrey Institute of Art & Design University College
21 Ashley Road,
Epsom
Surrey KT18 5BE

01372 202459

necessarily those of the Surrey Institute.  This message may contain
confidential information and will be protected by copyright.  If you
receive it in error please notify us, delete it and do not make use of it,
or copy it.  Any reply may be read by the recipient to whom you send it
and others within the Surrey Institute.
Although we aim to use efficient virus checking procedures the Surrey
Institute accepts no liability for viruses and recipients should use their
own virus checking procedures.