Dear Arlis-Link members,

Please find attached the latest disposables list from The National Gallery
Library.
If there is anything you would like please e-mail me asap and I will try to
make sure everyone receives at least one thing they request.

Many Thanks

Sarah.

 <<NG_Dis54.doc>>

Sarah Jeffcott

Library
National Gallery
Trafalgar Square
LONDON   WC2N 5DN

Tel : 020-7747-2492
Fax : 020-7747-2892
e-mail : [log in to unmask]
http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/about/history/library/default.htm

Don't Miss:

A PRIVATE PASSION: Harvard's Winthrop Collection

Until 14 September

Wednesday Lates: half-price tickets 6-9pm, live music, Cocktail Bar & free
exhibition tours

For more information and to book tickets:
http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/exhibitions/winthrop/default.htm

Only 1 month to go:

RAPHAEL APPEAL
Save 'The Madonna of the Pinks'

- Find out about this important masterpiece
- Download a free poster
- Send an e-postcard to a friend
- Please donate - your contribution is vital

For all of these, click on the link below:

http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/what/news/raphael.htm