Dear Colleagues

Before I draw up a final spec. for archive cataloguing software I thought I'd ask if there are any questions you wish you'd put on a spec and didn't?

Many thanks,

Kath

(will summarise if I get a variety/number of responses)

Kathleen Shawcross
Borough Archivist & Local Studies Manager
London Borough of Sutton, Central Library, St Nicholas Way, SUTTON, Surrey SM1 1EA

Tel: +44 (020 8770 4745), FAX: (020 8770 4777)
web site: www.sutton.gov.uk

This email and the information it contains are confidential and
intended solely for the exclusive use of the individual to whom it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, this email should
not be copied, forwarded, or printed for any purpose, or the contents
disclosed to any other person. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the London Borough of Sutton immediately on +44
(020) 8770 5612 or email [log in to unmask]  and then delete
the email.

Although the London Borough of Sutton operates anti-virus programmes,
it does not accept any responsibility for any damage whatsoever that
is caused by viruses being passed.