In message <[log in to unmask]> on Fri, 21 Nov 2003,
HBOS plc Group Archives <[log in to unmask]> wrote

>This list is probably the wrong source for help, but I am hoping that
>people who work in organisations which also run museums or run exhibition
>spaces/ heritage sites/ visitor centres will be able to pass on my query to
>a more relevant person...
>
>I  am currently trying to compile a list of museum/exhibition designers
>or interior designers with museum or heritage sector experience

There is a list of 60 people and companies listed under "Exhibition
designers" on the Museums Association Web site at
<http://www.museumsassociation.org/>. Choose the menu item "Suppliers
search" and then choose "Exhibition designers" from the "Company
category" drop-down list.

There will be other good designers who are not on this list, as they
have to pay to be included, and being on the list does not imply any
kind of recommendation, but it should give you a start.

I have changed the subject line of this message to something more
meaningful than "request for info".  Being in the information business
makes me sensitive to such things!  :-)

Leonard Will
--
Willpower Information       (Partners: Dr Leonard D Will, Sheena E Will)
Information Management Consultants              Tel: +44 (0)20 8372 0092