Unfortunately we will be closed on Tuesday 12th August for preliminary work
on a possible lottery bid.  We do not have a formal appointment system as we
have not felt it necessary. If you know of any researcher intending to go to
this office, I would be grateful if you could inform them.

Rita Freedman

This email represents the personal views of the author/sender.  The
author/sender has no authority or delegation to bind the City of York
Council by this e-mail and the City of York Council accepts no
responsibility whatsoever for its contents.  Please note that any reply to
this email may be screened.