*** Please pass on to any others that you think might be interested ***

The Archives Hub http://www.archiveshub.ac.uk/ which is a MIMAS service,
based at the University of Mancheser, provides a single point of access for
descriptions of archives held in UK universities and colleges. We are happy
to provide training for institutions in using the Archives Hub on request.

We generally give a presentation and have a hands-on session. The
presentation will explain the coverage and use of the Archives Hub. We can
set this in the context of the National Archives Network, describing other
gateways that users can go to in order to locate archival sources.
Alternatively, or in addition, we can cover other MIMAS bibliographic
services that are free at point of use, namely zetoc
http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk/, a bibliographic database, and COPAC
http://copac.ac.uk/copac/, a union catalogue of UK reserach libraries, the
British Library and the National Library of Scotland.

If your institution would be interested in training, please contact Jane
Stevenson, [log in to unmask], to discuss your requirements.

With kind regards,
Jane.

Jane Stevenson
Archives Hub Support Officer at MIMAS