Dear Sir/Madam

Don't pay high prices for tobacco in the UK!

A packet of cigarettes in the UK can cost up to £4.50 for a packet of 20.  With prices this high there is now no better time to purchase cheap cigarettes and tobacco online.

If you are interested in finding out how you can pay just £2.75 a packet, email us at:

Kind regards

Sales Department
Cheaper Smoking

If you are not a smoker, and find this email offensive, we sincerely apologise!  We will be only too happy to take you off our mailing list.  To remove yourself from our mailing list, please click below.