	From: Stefanie Jacomet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
	Sent: Mon 27/01/2003 08:36
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Cupressus - Cypress

	Hallo,
	does anybody of you know something about the spread of cypresses
	through human impact? When did the species reach the more western parts
	of the mediterranean?
	I would be gratful for litarature citations or informations in any form!
	Best regards
	Stefanie Jacomet

	Prof. Dr. Stefanie Jacomet
	Seminar für Ur- und Frühgeschichte
	Universität Basel
	Abteilung Archäobiologie/Archäobotanik
	Spalenring 145
	CH-4055 Basel
	Tel: +41 61 201 02 11/handy +41 79 322 39 17
	Fax: +41 61 201 02 35
	email: [log in to unmask]