Dear All,

I am looking for a Statistician with CRO / Pharma experience to complete a 6
month contract in Brussels.

Experience:
SAS programming on Unix platform. Developing Programming specifications.
Statistical Analysis and report writing.
Writing of clinical study reports.
Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines / FDA Regulations and Phase II - IV
investigational clinical study process.
Excellent team player.
High level of flexibility.
Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organizational skills.
Strong PC skills (Excel, MS Windows, MS Office, email etc)
Analytical and conceptual capabilities.
Self motivated and ability to work independently.
3 yrs pharma / CRO

EU work permit will be required in this instance. Excellent rates paid.

Please contact me for further details on this role, and other vacancies that
I have.

Gemma Skillett
Senior Consultant
Pharmaceutical Division

Blue Pelican IT
Tel: +44 (0)1580 20 16 16
Fax: +44 (0)1580 20 20 00

This email is confidential and is intended only for the use of the above
addressee. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Blue Pelican IT. It may contain
priveleged information.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute,
disclose or use any of the information contained herein. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
it.
Blue Pelican IT - 01580 20 16 16