Apologies for multiple postings.

We advertised this conference recently on this list.
(THE INSTITUTE OF MATHEMATICS AND ITS APPLICATIONS
FOURTH IMA CONFERENCE ON QUANTITATIVE MODELLING IN THE MANAGEMENT OF HEALTH
CARE

31 March  - 2 April 2004
University of Salford, UK)

To clarify the call for papers, we invite interested researchers to submit a
title AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, followed by an abstract of 300-500 words to Lucy
Nye at  [log in to unmask]  by 17 November 2003.  The real deadline is for
receipt of abstracts, but it is useful for us to know how many we are likely
to get. Selected papers presented at the conference will be subject to
normal refereeing procedures and subsequently published in Health Care
Management Science.

Prof Rose Baker