Details of some charges for the University of Nottingham below:

*Replacement Degree Certificates.
£15 per certificate

*Academic transcript printed direct from the records system (Initial copy)
and subsequent copies of the transcript.
Initial copy - free
Subsequent copies:  £10 for first copy requested and £5 for each additional copy requested at the same time.

*Academic transcript prepared from paper record, microfiche, pre
automated record system etc and subsequent copies.
As above.

*Council tax exemption certificate.
Dealt with by a different office

*Replacement copies of exemption certificates.
As above

*Letters of confirmation for named parties eg "The Manager, HSBC
Bank".
Free

*Open letters of confirmation eg "To whom it may concern".
Free

>>> [log in to unmask] 13/12/02 12:30:43 >>>
Dear Colleagues

I would be grateful if you would supply me with details of your charges for
the following documents supplied to students upon request:

*Replacement Degree Certificates.

*Academic transcript printed direct from the records system (Initial copy)
and subsequent copies of the transcript.

*Academic transcript prepared from paper record, microfiche, pre
automated record system etc and subsequent copies.

*Council tax exemption certificate.

*Replacement copies of exemption certificates.

*Letters of confirmation for named parties eg "The Manager, HSBC
Bank".

*Open letters of confirmation eg "To whom it may concern".

I will, of course, do a summary of results.
--
Thank you and kind regards

Rob Dawson
Assistant Registrar Undergraduate Programmes
Registry Services
Chester College
Parkgate Road
Chester