From: Admin-student [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Eira Makepeace
Sent: 06 May 2003 10:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HEI Foyer link person and new email address

Dear Colleagues,

It was suggested last year that each HEI nominate a link
person to receive and disseminate info about the Foyer
bursary and handle queries during the year. I think it is a
good idea and would have welcomed such a person during the
year when Foyer students had difficulties accessing their
bursary. As the guidance is now available, at least in
electronic form, I need to send a mailout to the Foyer
applicants and it would be handy to be able to refer to the
Foyer link in HEIs.

If you agree with this proposal, please let me have the
contact details for your HEI's link person ( name, HEI,
address, phone number and email address).

As I shall be leaving UWE at the end of July ( earlyish
retirement) but continuing with the Foyer work, please note
my email address: [log in to unmask] from then on.

I will be letting HEIs know the intending students' choices
in the near future as well the instructions they will have
for applying for the bursary.

Regards,

Eira

--