Dear All

NASMA (National Association of Student Money Advisers) are
looking for someone with HE experience to present a session at
our annual conference on Tuesday 1 July (90 minute session) in
Sheffield.

The session is aimed at giving delegates an idea of their
responsibilities arising under the DPA in terms of (eg) record
keeping etc. and also in terms of the new Freedom of Information
Act.

The facilitator we had lined up has unfortunately had to withdraw for
personal reasons, hence this last minute request.

If anyone is interested (and able/willing!) please contact me off-list
at [log in to unmask] or on 020 8547 7217 to discuss -
we can pay a fee if required.

Many thanks

Keith
--
Keith Houghton, Chairperson
National Association of Student Money Advisers
Visit our website at www.nasma.org.uk